Comprehensive Elemental Lord Guide is UP!!!
Hello everybody once again *grins*
This is AikawaKazu
I know this is pretty late, but the Elemental Lord Guide is finally up and running!
I’ll just summarize the features of this guide.
Depending if you’re veteran of the class or if you’re very new to the class or if you want to understand how the class actually works…
This guide has the answers to them
Below are what you can see from the guide.
1. Introduction - If you want to understand what the class is about, why you might want to play it start from here.
2. Skill Builds – Fire/Ice/Hybrid Builds - Tells you why you should get certain skills to a specific level due to them having a special effect
3. Item Builds – Ice Elemental Lord Critical Build - Focus on Ice Build Elemental Lords that many are unfamiliar with due to hell-fire buff not helping Ice Build ELs
4. Important Information for Elemental Lords & Conclusion - Shows you with screenshots what stacking of the freezing debuff can actually help you increase the damage taken by monsters as well as additional information that all Elemental Lords should know!
Before you embark into reading this guide, make sure you watch the video below which is a showcase of the Elemental Lord Class in Dragon Nest SEA (Level 40 Cap)
Key features to note in the video
- Stacking of Freezing Debuffs to increase damage taken by monsters
- Inferno Increased Range
- Both Burst and Damage-over-time(DOT) Capability of ELs
- General Elemental Lord Gameplay
Once again, I hope you guys enjoyed reading and we have aided in enhancing your Dragon Nest experience.
Remember to support and help us out by going to our brand new facebook page
Remember if we hit 10,000 likes by Sunday, you can see me
And if we hit 20,000 likes you can see both me and Lyzbeth, so hurry and spread the word!
I have faith in our fans and supports
AikawaKazu & Lyzbeth
- Engineer Skill Build Guide – Level 32 & 40 for Gearmaster/Shooting Star
- PvE Mercenary Guide by Recklion – 10k Critical + Final Damage!!!
- Springwood Best of the Best – Overall Top 16 Finalist Coverage Article!
- Guide: Added NEW Full Support & Hybrid Priest Build by Lawyered!
- Best of the Best Springwood 1v1 Invitational PVP Tournament CONCLUDED!!!