Dragon Nest SEA – Level 45 Job Change Quest Guide~!

By AikawaKazu On 29 Aug, 2012 At 06:07 AM | Categorized As Community Building, Guides, Highlights, YouTube Videos | With 55 Comments

So.. I’ve reached Level 47 so far and many players have been asking me how to do their job change quest

So I stopped leveling for a bit and churn out this guide for everyone :)

The first question they always ask is this:

IS MAIN QUEST STILL NEEDED FOR JOB CHANGE?

ANS: NO.

You are no longer required to complete your main quest to do your job change quest.

The only requirement is to be Level 45

So how/where do you do your job change?

Know that for DNSEA, all the previous job change guides available are currently outdated so don’t follow them.

Updates: Academic and Arcobats do not follow the guide mentioned right below, but scroll down for acrobat job change guide.

The first place to go will be the job change quest giver.

Head to Riverwort Wharf

Bottom left Corner of Riverwort Wharf

And head to where Karacule is.

I’m not too sure if the quest giver varies but all job change quest is definitely given in that area.

For Warriors, it is given by Old Hound Jack

To be 100% sure, your Job change quest should have the [Specialization], see below

Change Job quest giver! Note the specialization tag on the quest

Different class will have different quests or story line to complete.

Every class aside from clerics,academics, acrobats will complete around 3 Dungeons, talk to some NPCs then proceed to get their job change by ending at the class trainer in Lotus Marsh where you make your decision.

For Arcobats head to prairie town at 45 to the archer trainer.

You will follow a series of quest where you will visit all the archer trainers from prairie town to calderock to saint haven and finally lotus marsh.

After which you will be a tasked to do the any of the 5 new level 50 dungeons to complete a quest for obtaining a jewel, in abyss mode.

Falala has mentioned that though the quest description mentioned that you can obtain the item from any of the 5 new dungeons, he mentioned trying out all of them until he got his item at Dragon Follower Base.

He has painstakingly tried all the dungeons at abyss mode and he recommends you to go to Dragon Follower Base (Abyss Mode) first before trying out the rest as he can’t be sure that the item drops 100% from Dragon Follower Base or the randomness is intended. Also there is no (Solo) tag beside the quest so maybe you can try to do it in a party.

You go back to your Class Trainer at lotus marsh and she tells you a long story (Sorry falala the story is too long and we don’t want spoilers :P).

You will need to head to Riverwort Wharf to meet a male archer (yes male archers exist trolololo) and tells you another long story line.

You will then finally be ported to a map called “Final Stage” where you will be able to try out both tempest and windwalker skills as many times as you like against a shadow.

Finally you head back to your class trainer at lotus marsh and you have the option to choose whether you want to be a tempest or windwalker.

Choose wisely :) and big thanks to Falala for his contribution on his experience during his job change with the community

—————————————————————-

For Cleric Classes (Priest, Paladins), you will be the only unfortunate class that will need to complete up to ROUND 10 of Hatred Pirandello, after which you will be asked to complete East Armory dungeon and head back to talk to the dark lair NPC. Note that when you come back to dark lair channel to return your quest, the NPC is INSIDE THE HATRED PIRANDELLO (Enter Entrance of Hatred Pirandello) portal right before you enter dungeon proper. If you happen to see an “X” on the NPC, try coming in again as it might be bugged (received feedback from TheChurch on this). So cleric classes do take note of this if not you will be at loss where to return and continue your job change quest.

For all classes, right before you head to your class trainer, the job change quest will have a segment whereby you get to test out both choices you can choose. So do take the opportune to try out the other choice even if you already decided on one :)

————————————————————–

I’ll be sharing the Swordmaster Job change Quest here.

After speaking to Old Hound Jack, you will be asked to go to Warrior Trainer Pedro!

Warrior Pedro will task you to go to East Side Armory where you will meet Velskud!

head to east side armory to meet velskud

Meeting with Velskud

He will then ask you to go find Warrior Trainer Pedro again.

Warrior Trainer Pedro will task you to go to West Side Armory this time.

Back at Warrior Trainer Pedro

After completing West Side Armory where you will get beat up by Velskud again, you will need to go visit Geraint’s Sword Grave.

I got lost myself because I thought after finishing West Armory you will talk to Warrior Pedro again, but the Sword is at the centre of the Riverwort Wharf Map!

After completing West Side Armory, head to Geraint’s Sword here

Geraint’s Sword!

After speaking to Geraint’s Spirit he will ask you to head to Riverworts Ruins, if you have been leveling there, know that doing MASTER mode will be enough for both the specialization quest (job change quest) as well as the repeatable board quest which says “Abyss” but you can actually complete it by just running master mode.

Last Dungeon before you change job!

Talk to Geraint’s Sword again and this time he will wrap you to an area where you can test out both the skills from Gladiator and Moonlord!

Make sure to test out both class skills before you decide at the job trainer!

After testing out the skills, Geraint will send you back to speak to Velskud who will now be standing beside his Sword Grave.

Coming to the end of the job change quest

And finally…when you return to your Class trainer….

Moonlord at last!

Remember to make your own decision when it comes to choosing which class you want.

Don’t blindly follow me just because I’m a moonlord. Remember I have SecretSwrd to fall back on Gladiator if I don’t like Moonlord in the end!

So if you don’t have any “backup” plans remember to choose wisely!

With that I leave you with a little Moonblade Dance Awesomeness :)

1. OffeNDerDN says:

Gratz in Level 47

and thanks for this guide,,
    also i have 1 question for you Kazu..
    do you train solo or with party and which dung.

thanks,

OffeNDerDN

2. liljcams says:

w0w its nice sir..!! :D

3. Kelvin says:

Hi just asking is there still any skill reset at level 45?

4. Hi says:

When will Kali come out?

5. anonymous says:

how about Elemental Lord? :(

• AikawaKazu says:

its taken from the same area, just that elemental lord talk to the spell book in the hut instead of the hound

6. TMPKurzie says:

Sorry, more about the Acrobat job change. In the ‘Final Trial’, you are to choose a job (Windwalker/Tempest) to test [So, you can try the two jobs first by fighting a 'Shadow']. If you have decided, you are asked to go back to Master Archer Zegna in Lotus Marsh to complete the job change.

Amen. that’s all. Thanks.

• TMPKurzie says:

oh.. looks like I wasn’t able to submit my first post. (facepalm).

Acrobat Changejob. @lv45:
      -I got the quest from ‘Master Archer Zegna’.
      -Dungeon run ‘Dragon Follower’s Base’
      -Dungeon run ‘West Armory’
      -Prairie,Calderock,Saint Haven,Lotus Marsh talking to Master Archers.
      -Dungeon run ‘Dragon Follower’s Base[ABYSS]‘ again.
      -then Final Trial.

7. rodel says:

sir can i ask how about the alchemist i cant do my jobchange pls.. help me

8. tsumugiXD says:

Bowmaster job quest change is the same as Acrobats.
    No need to run Abyss,I finished on Master difficulty.

9. Neil2k12 says:

Hi…can someone help me…I accidentally abondon the Dark Kight Quets….can someone teach me how to get back the quest..

10. hudang says:

i just change my job to Moonloord..

bug i got an interesting bug..
    when velskud beat me up, i ressurect then kill him..( yea he died when i SS him.. @@)
    then i skip quest to gerraint sword…

so i didnt have to go to west ancient armory..
    then, quest going like normal….

is anybody else got this bug too?

11. Aira says:

Thanks for your guide >_<
    Cleric awesomeness~~~! YAY~!

12. Paul says:

for all the folks out there, i did every dungeon in easy mdoe and i got to moonlord :D so if you’re lazy and don’t want to waste time then pick easy

13. Sai says:

thanks bro.. appreciated!

14. vdavzs says:

>.< i freakin regret, why oh why ? xDxD which one is better, Gladiator or Moonlord ? xD even though, im already a gladiator, been bc on school, cant lvl up b4 C: btw, NICE guide as always :D

15. kskhew says:

so im supposed to let velskud kill me eh?

16. ken says:

how about my engineer turning into a alchemist ? is there any possibility to change it or it just going on forever that ill be forever engineer?

17. Jian says:

about the swordmaster specialization quest… i can pass through velskud…
    1st round i defend it… 2nd round i cant , even i defend it…cant pass the quest…
    any idea ?

18. how about with Hunter??
    i need that guide

19. Fr4gile says:

AikawaKazu Heres an important question…

Im a lvl 50 priest and i dont have change job quest since the 450 mark patch… Ill show you a screenshot hope you can help me….

http://i48.tinypic.com/2pytl60.jpg <– this is the link of my screenshot

20. ibnu says:

I like dragon nest

oke

21. Jose says:

excuse me im a level 46 paladin and i can’t find specialization quest after the 450 mark wtf is going on?

22. ShanksYnEh says:

sir my quest is already in velskud. all i need to do is talk to him BUT i accident abandon my quest. so how can i change my job?

23. ShanksYnEh says:

the problem is that i cannot talk to any npc regarding my quest since i abandoned it already.. i can’t restart the quest either.

24. iOcto says:

Can you elaborate more on Velskud’s battle? Do I need to dodge his attacks or kill him? How long do I need to wait before the quest is done? How do I do the quest?

25. xNagato says:

“After completing East Side Armory, you will meet Velskud at the end of the dungeon where he will beat you up :X”

then what?tss,what about the attack 2? he beat me up until my resu is gone/ zero,. xD please do complete DETAIL! >.<

26. joyce says:

Aw, this was a really nice post. Spending some time and actual effort
    to create a great article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and don’t manage to get nearly anything done.

27. porscha says:

please sir, i accidentally abandoned my cleric specialization 3rd job advancement quest. and i cannot find it anywhere. where or how can i get the specialization quest again? please reply

28. AnonyMous says:

i use ulti to kill velskud.. hahahha

29. diane says:

Hi there, after reading this awesome piece of writing i am
    also cheerful to share my experience here with friends.

30. jackpot 6000 says:

Definitely consider that that you stated. Your favorite justification appeared to
    be at the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
    I certainly get irked even as folks think about concerns that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

31. I can’t speak engilsh
    ilive in indonesian

32. there is nothing here that can speak Indonesian if anyone can help because I have a lot of questions and information about Dragonest >.<

33. there is nothing here that can speak Indonesian if anyone can help because I have a lot of questions and information about Dragonest. difficulty of the English language until I was dizzy hold dictionary english @ _ @

34. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement
    account it. Look advanced to more added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how could we communicate?

35. I comment each time I appreciate a post on a website or I have something to add to the discussion.
    Usually it is a result of the passion communicated in the article I looked at.
    And after this article Level 45 Job change Quest Guide~!
    | Till Eternity Gaming. I was excited enough to post a thought
    ;-) I actually do have a few questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be just me or do a few of the remarks look like written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at other places, I’d like to keep up with you.
    Would you make a list every one of your shared sites like your
    Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

36. visite site says:

Awesome! Its genuinely amazing article, I have got much clear idea concerning from this article.

37. frenzytym says:

how come i haven’t met velskud at the west armory ??? after he beat me up in east side armory ?? can some1 help me ??

38. tedrick says:

I have problems… i resurrected 5times and i survived for at least 3mins from velskud but i can’t complete my specialization. is it a bug?

39. - Efficient energy planning: zone, sector and slope.

You need to explore the possibilities of what can you do depending on your abilities and resources available.
    The wildlife they are exposed to is often mediated by technology or educational
    curriculum that just doesn’t offer the allure of a virtual world.

40. Kazu, i heard that Hatred Pirandello has changed but in what way? if i solo my cleric, will the difficulty be “Easy” or “Abyss”?

41. adult camps says:

And anybody can use it easily without any training.
    Each girl has a different sense of humor and you will certainly
    want to hit the nail on its head with your stories.
    and delivers a lame pick up line that causes her to roll her
    eyes (or throw her martini in his face).

Feel free to visit my web blog; adult camps

42. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader
    entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
    Too cool!

43. Stir this all together and allow for it to stand for
    around an hour. Pest control is becoming a serious issue for many people throughout the
    world. All you need to do is to identify such flooded areas, move in with your pumping machines and charge
    appropriately.

44. After going over a handful of the articles on your website, I honestly like your technique
    of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.

Please check out my web site too and tell me your opinion.

45. Truly when someone doesn’t understand then its up
    to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

my homepage – dental school

46. queratocone says:

What’s Happening i’m new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It
    positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I am hoping to contribute & aid
    different customers like its aided me. Great job.

47. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular article!

It is the little changes that make the greatest changes.

Many thanks for sharing!

48. I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours these
    days, yet I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
    It’s beautiful value sufficient for me. Personally, if all web owners
    and bloggers made just right content as you did, the net will likely
    be a lot more helpful than ever before.

my website: Hangout Marketing

49. I go to see daily a few web pages and information
    sites to read articles, however this webpage provides quality
    based writing.

Review my blog :: emergency Car locksmith 24 hour (plus.google.Com)