Dragon Nest SEA- Level 50 Elestra Skill Build Analysis [T4]

By AikawaKazu On 3 Sep, 2012 At 02:28 PM | Categorized As Community Building, Guides, Highlights | With 38 Comments

Welcome back for another Skill Build Analysis by TEGaming :)

This time it will be the Elestra Skill Build that Lyzbeth will be using.

For those wondering whether to choose Saleana or Elestra, the decision can be made simple by deciding if you’re a party/supportive player versus liking raw damage.

Elestra’s are sliding towards the end of providing very good support for your party while still doing decent DPS.

To have an idea of what  i’m talking about watch this video where we showcase how Elestra can help support a party’s DPS in a 2-man Archbishop Nest run

The build that Lyzbeth is going for is thus known as “Salestra” meaning being an Elestra for ice spear (skill that allows for repeatable freezing of monsters) while still getting fire skills like flame road.

With that idea in mind let’s check out her Level 50 Skill Build below

Points to note:

Inferno has been nerfed in terms of DPS for PVE so she got it to level 6 because of the increased range and she PVPs quite abit.

She has both Fireball Level 11 and Level 6 flame road to make up the “Sal” part of the “Salestra” :P

For those who mentioned that “Salestra” don’t go for ice shield or chilling mist, Lyzbeth went for Ice shield as I’ve mentioned earlier that she PVPs quite a bit, so the extra change to freeze your opponent with Ice shield is what she wanted as compared to fire shield.

So you can entirely miss the who ice side of the tree (aside from Freezing Sword) and go down the fire tree to unlock fiery vortex and blizzard altogether which also another alternative.

Though Cooldown for Shatter has been greatly lowered for PVE, she left it at 1 because for simple nests even for archbishop, there isn’t much opportunity to cast it and increasing the level for shatter does not increase how much your target is slowed.

For the sorceress tree, she has level 16 glacial spike and level 6 poison.

Level 6 poison spray is for the 3 puddles of poison instead of 2. The casting animation for poison has been shortened, hence if you’re a pvper, this is definitely a must to get.

The rest is pretty standard.

I believe this build is a competitive build to have if you want to provide some DPS for your party while still able to support :)

You also do not need 17.8k critical because with hellfire as most of your DPS comes from your Fire skills.

You will simply need a base crit of around 10000 and you will be fine with level 50 monsters.

With that, Let’s take a look at the possible Level 60 build that is built up from here.

Glacial Spike at Level 20 provides 25% freezing chance which is definitely very very good.

Main DPS skill Flame Road is at level 9 (know that skills scale at lvl6,9,11 and 16 for T4 which is why it’s not Level 10)

Similarly chilling mist is at level 9 for the same effect.

Glacial Wave at Level 9  and Ice shield is maxed.

I wouldn’t recommend going Pure Ice even if you’re going PVP.

Ice skills don’t generally scale well in terms of damage when compared to fire skills, and without hellfire, being a pure Ice Elestra meant that you will need to hit that 17.8k critical for critical cap.

Skills like Firewall and inferno are definitely useful for PVP even if you don’t do it full time.

You can alter your skill build by bringing inferno down to 1 if you find no need for the increased range and can place those SP in other skills deemed fit.

“Salestra” build is definitely recommended for PVE Elestra so if you’re going for Pure Ice Elestra build make sure you’re mentally prepared to get perfect potential with crit 17% on your rings and weapons.

Skill Scaling for you to decide your own build and make your own decisions :)

I hope this guide is useful once again to everyone.

If you have any questions or need to ask my opinion regarding your build, send them to Lyzbeth at [email protected]

Show your support for our works by…

Subscribing to our awesome YouTube Channel (Click here)

AikawaKazu & Lyzbeth

1. PoorElestra says:

Hi! thanks for the guide and for your effort. I understand your point. But still eletra is ICE property (water) your build has so much fire skill. Elestra uses Ice property on there weapons, and on my opinion you should still upgrade your ice skill rather than spending 11 to fireball which is useless because by default your an ice property. sorry for my bad grammar :)

2. Rahvin says:

@PoorElestra

I hope you have read in the first few lines that this is mainly a guide for Elestra’s that likes to PVP much. If it was emphasized that she likes PVE more, the build might be different.

This is just a guide. It is more or less you did not understand really the point of the guide. :-)

3. Guest says:

No speed reduction data for frostwind?

4. TheKing says:

we almost have the same build .. i didnt went all the way with the ice tree .. all i want with the ice tree was the sword .. having the fire tree with the ice tree was the best build and much easier to handle in dungeons .. the only thing im having troubles is in PVP .. having is a YES in adventage but looking at the dmg .. eghr xD .. but a good way to open a chain combo ..

5. Chucho says:

hi kazu :). I like your site and the guides you do. saleana you think of? any video or guide the saleana? im saleana

6. Cauterize says:

I see a mistake in your Freezing Field data at Lv10. The general trend for Ice skills is to increase Enemy Movement Speed Reduction Duration at Levels 6 and 11 (and not just Ice skills, Summon Comet, Inferno, the list goes on!)

Also, would you recommend maxing out Frozen Spikes? Saurus, from Freedom, recommended maxing it out in another build. I have serious doubts on the damage that it does even when maxed.

7. Jianglai says:

hello~ y inferno lv6 instead phoneix storm
    mana surge very important?

8. Sunade001 says:

my icy shards is lvl 13 and chilling mist is lvl 8 and ice barrier is lvl 2 is this ok !

9. nhey03 says:

hey LIZBETH can you tell me your equipment set and other items ?? please :D

i wanna be the strongest sorceress like you :D

10. Elestrana says:

hey this guide is awesome but I will not follow the build ’cause I’ll go pure elestra, but thanks for tip!! It’s really useful! thanks a lot and more power! :)

11. SmugHub says:

hey hey! your guide pretty helpful..

12. Your Name... says:

can you make for elestra pvp/pve

13. DemoN KinG says:

nice build but i dont luke fireball at lvl 11 .Is it ok if i put it to pheonix storm instead?

14. soony says:

hey, i just happened to see the build above. IMHO, i would suggest changing the inferno to firewall instead, or phoenix. Both have by far better damage than inferno.

15. Claudia says:

well, Salestra may be good because fire skills has higher damage scale than ice ones but in comparison to its bluntness Ice skills should not be underestimated too, Freezing Field, when maxed out can caused as much as 20k damage( without crit with my Elestra). Fireball, thing with this skill is with proper execution it causes a lot of damage even not in EX form, so this guide is kinda good( albeit to not getting phoenix storm w/c is so good in pvp and pve) anyway a nice guide :)

16. ray says:

how do i even go on the game

17. Anonymous says:

kazu, i wanna ask you something, which one do you think got more dps, elestra or dark summoner ? thx :D

18. Puddingcess~ says:

Since I was trying to make a Salestra, is it okay for me to level up fireball, inferno, and phoenix to lvl 6? I go for both PVE and PVP

19. Dominga says:

My new washer and dryer are very lovely and in fact,
    short-term dieting late period is not the brown bread or wheat that is good for all
    parts of your life and your pantry! Why dieting late period does not negatively affect metabolism or the ability to lose weight often have pictures
    in mind. I couldn’t say anything else; he was right but I still planned on killing him later because he could have been better.

20. Jessika says:

I visited several websites but the audio feature for audio songs current
    at this web site is in fact wonderful.

My webpage :: obama care law

21. blogster.com says:

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is
    great, let alone the content!

22. Hello to all, since I am actually eager of reading this website’s post to be updated regularly.
    It consists of pleasant material.

Visit my blog – beats by dre earbuds

23. Paragraph writing is also a fun, if you know after that you can write or else it is complicated to write.

Here is my weblog; Christian louboutin Replica

24. Hi, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, awesome blog!

Also visit my web site Best GHD Straightener

25. I’ll right away graqb your rss feed as I can not to
    find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.

Do you’ve any? Pleasze allow me realize iin order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

Look at mmy website :: trying Get Pregnant

26. Heya i’m for the first time here. I came across this board and
    I in finding It truly useful & it helped me out much.
    I’m hoping to give something again and help others like you helped me.

27. Does your website have a contact page? I’m having problems locating it but, I’d like to
    shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some recommendations for
    your blog you might be interested in hearing.
    Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

Review my web blog: ergo baby insert

28. Katie says:

There is definately a lot to know about this topic.
    I really liie all the points you made.

my web blog – music online retailers, Katie,

29. rea says:

I don’t even understand howw I finished up right here, but I assumed this put
    up was once great. I don’t recognize whoo you are
    however certainly yoou are going to a well-known blogger for thoe who aren’t already.
    Cheers!

30. Phone Sex says:

What follows is fairly simple to understand from a web businesses perspective.
    I get calls that end after one or two minutes and I
    think “They didn’t like me”. He counseled her, and she began to reveal
    her heart to him, along with a picture, her address and her phone number.
    So what are the advantages to using phone lines that make
    them so popular? This naturally makes it an easy tool for communication. Positives and Negatives There are definite benefits to using phone chat personals to make friends and find dates.
    The rewards of keeping a family together far outweigh
    the minor costs of the device. Enter with your alias name,
    this way others in the chat room will not know your original Yahoo name and therefore make it more difficult for them to steal/hack your email account.
    What is a psychic chat reading exactly are you asking yourself?

The line rental can be diminished also beneath some contracts.
    Red wanted to talk about what I looked like, what I liked, what I didn’t like.
    They are hired by big companies for their special abilities and services.
    so damn bright… However, using video chat phones can help those in such a relationship feel close to one another when they are in separate locations.
    With some unsolicited emails, I simply reply with the questionnaire and explain that this would need to be filled out before I
    consider scheduling a phone chat. If members like what
    they hear they can choose to talk to you. There will always be something which you need to call up and simplify.

Take note of how overly excited or bored you might
    sound; nothing scares possible dates more than someone whose message takes
    one of those two extremes.

Instead of being chained to your computer or laptop for your instant messaging needs,
    take your i Phone and JiveTalk with you. Once they have your
    I.P. Elvina Grace is renowned editorial writer known for writing unbiased Nokia C3
    Review about latest mobile technology and upcoming innovations.

It is suggested that you do a lot of research to
    determine which phone chat service will be the
    best for you. Often support is available by e-mail, chat or phone.
    Don’t be afraid to explore your options and find the service that fits you best.

It’s not a “get rich quick” scheme nor is it easily tolerable as a part-time job if you have
    any self respect. The number of people involved in the chat line is increasing day by day.

This entire format acts as a “two way street,” so to express,
    allowing you to connect with others, as you choose, or, for
    caller to connect with you, should you wish. And
    as for his father’s disapproval? I did not get charged until I clicked on the hire
    expert button. The skilled programmers/hackers/bullies can use your I.P.
    Therefore, one should make sure that he is using the free chat service of a reputed site.

Also, I can laugh about it, secure in the knowledge that I do not have to
    do something like that for a living and I am
    not the least bit embarrassed to say that I quit.
    This can alienate family members from their loved ones and friends.
    Only then can I start to experience a genuine connection.
    We need to lead by action because as we know action speak louder than words.

Following are the coolest features and best things about the new Windows
    Phone 7 mobile phones. Do you want to make a new start when it
    comes to dating and meeting new people? Users usually had
    to know their way around computers, networks and Internet systems in order
    to establish a video chat. Choosing to date this way is different,
    but it does have a high rate of success for those who do it right.
    When Verizon rolled out this new Prepaid Basic plan in February of 2009, they also rolled out a couple of other plans that may be more
    to your liking, depending upon how much you use your cell phone.
    These lines are only open to people in your area so there is a great chance your relationship will take off.
    Important Things to Remember Most phone chats are free for
    the first session, while a certain amount is charged
    for the succeeding sessions. not what I expected at all.
    Phone and chat lines allow you to meet new people easily and conveniently, thus, creating a wide path for dating.

Millions of people are utilizing technology to find romantic
    partners in amazing ways. You should be able to
    find a few local services. Ryan, who had once
    planned to study computers, says this experience may push him into a field of study close to his
    father’s heart: human resources, or perhaps even psychology.
    They are easy to use with no hassles whatsoever.
    Youth today believe they need fast love and like to meet new people.
    Revamping your social life has never been easier.
    Even if you don’t find the love of your life, it is almost
    guaranteed that you will meet some very interesting people along the way.
    Finding these free chat lines is very easy.

However, as time goes by, the volume increases with increasing numbers of visitors and therefore
    an increasing clientele.

However, if you are into role playing, feel free to be
    that naughty nurse punishing the recalcitrant school boy. No,
    we are always researching the fetishes. We are only paid for when we are
    on the phone and talking. It was simply too difficult to
    stay in touch and cultivate a meaningful relationship.
    If the person is genuine he will not mind
    and will probably want to do the same. This Social Networking Website gives opportunity to many individuals to knit a personal group with whom
    they can share their views and opinion. However, smaller local phone chat services rarely advertise and rely on the word of mouth of members.

A single operator can only really talk to one customer at a time, and
    the costs incurred to maintain a phone setup (bills,
    workspace and salaries etc) are high.

On buying web-sites like Amazon that have critiques, it is possible
    to read ideas from individuals that have actually used the headset definitely, which saves you the fear of buying a dud, and
    will typically present you with information about what the
    package deal does and doesn’t consist of that no other
    foundation will inform you. It is the fully loaded phone and available
    at highly affordable price range.

Here is my weblog … Phone Sex

31. If some one wishes to be updated with newest technologies then he must be go to see this web site and be up to date
    everyday.

32. No matter if some one searches for his vitaal thing, thus he/she desires to be avaioable that in detail, therefore that thing is
    maintained over here.

My web-site – bet on football

33. The studios are all pushing to get as lots of their new family
    films out on DVD and Blu-ray as they will before that final minute mad
    rush for Christmas presents. Gameloft haas taken the opportunity to address the most important failing of the infinite operating genre, and that is the tunnel imaginative and
    prescient (sic) you can get over lengthy intervals of play.

The form of enjoyable you may have taking part in these video games is solely incomparable.

my blog post – Despicable Me Minion Rush hack

34. Afterr seeing what I saw during Game 4, I really shouldn’t be surprised SVG does these things…
    yet, I still am. Malamud writes, “In the locker room Pop asked Roy to explain why he thought the cover had come off the ball. The Halos drafted the left-handed pitcher in the 21st round of the 2002 draft.

Feel free to surf to my web-site :: League Of
    Angels Cheat Tool 2014

35. Like its sometimes rival, sometimes partner,
    Red China it has disproved the libertarian saw that free
    markets would always lead to greater liberty for men. Conrad Verminn of the High Institute of
    Strange Studies. Even today, Apple makes a habit of
    setting the design bar high and not looking back for other manufacturers to catch up.

My homepage: little empire hack

36. Skymol Corporation Launches White Label Solution Of Its Live Video Chat Software Platform Through
    the white label program, partners now can privately label
    Skymol’s best-in-class, on-demand live chat software platform and resell it to customers as
    their own. And as a result of this, you might… Usually a small device that attaches to your computer, a webcam, or web camera allows you to see the person you are talking to during your conversation. Samsung
    has itts own followers wwho believe in its products.

This would let you use tthe body language of your
    customer to gauge their interest. Just bbe yourself, show your
    intelligence and most oof all respect everyone sinhe
    they are your equals.

You might not want to invite the boss into a chat room with you, he miht think
    you are nnot being productive. Apart from this, the games in these chaqt rooms are more complex, such as
    poker or maybe blackjack, which again can be played wikth the person yyou
    are talking to. The free chat rooms of this site allow
    people to chat without worrying about the adverse repercussions.
    If they persist, consider blocking their username to prevent them from contacting you again. Thhe greeting messages are usually pre-designed as ‘Hello!
    The only problem is that making overseas phone calls can cost a lot.

You need not to care about phone bills while you are chatting.
    Exactly what are the strategies of finding yourself in the group which will enjoy success?
    This is fine, as long as it is something you want to do.

Anything from a chat buddy logging in to logging out can be reason for a notification, as well
    as a request to chat or exchange files. The most important
    thing to remember is to be nice.

This marks you out as a generally affable person to
    be around that looks at life as though it’s a glass that is half full- not
    half empty. Another vital tip is confidence; it is one off
    the major things that girls look for. Clesrly that any type of chat rooms are undeniably excellent on-line locations.
    Is it Easy to Purchase? Many consumers choose this type of customer service over tthe normal customer service email.
    All you have tto doo is choose the city youu prefer.

It is a good thing to mske your child follow some set rules every time he
    or she is logged in on a chat room for the sake of safety.
    Once downloaded, you select a user name I.D. A better way is to be introduced by someeone you do know and trust.
    The benefits of this approach to online dating are numerous, including online safety, allowing strangers another way to be at easze with each other,
    and ensuring an experience that is less abstract and more real.
    Online chat rooms are a great way to meet new friends from aall around the world of different ages and backgrounds.
    Otherwise, moving from place to place will only waste your time whjch couuld be used in conducting chats that have value.

Webcamms are not allowed in Chat Avenue. Sadly enough,
    almost always,at least one person comments to them and they continue on and onn
    sharing more and more information about things nobody else
    really wants to know. Over the years, emoticons have proved to be helpful
    in emphasizing clearly on a word or issue. The following are examples of
    topics of chats that yoou will find, iif you are looking for a supprt group.
    Then why Persian Turkish abandoned annd iss being used?

However in an Internet Chat Room you don’t havee that visual stimulus to guide you
    andd therefore meen would consider that a woman’s name means
    everything about her in terms of that initial impression. First, it
    is vital to consider your Intdrnet service provider.
    If anyone starts abusing, inform your parents immediately. During business chat,
    following telephone etiquette rules and ask customers iff they aree willing tto hold for a momesnt while you
    conclude another conversation. Think of yourself
    as a product, trry to sell yourself to the chat site.
    Yoou must also seek to follow all the rules that are laid down.

After work, youu are always on the lookout ffor
    some fun, and a llot of times you deserve a bit of excitement in life.

In addition, each poet’s not the same quality in a way that the Court held a full five.
    See how live chat software does wondders in completing your e-stores.
    Site gguests ought not need to modify their reghlar searching propensities to change ffor an uncalled for visit
    symbol arrangement. Moreover, 24/7 service also facilitates your customees in a wayy that they cann mqke easy and quick cancellation forr deals at a
    restaurant and can replace it with a neew deal by taking intelligent advice
    of your skilled live chat software.

Many people do not follow the rules lett alone read them. I got
    to know some of them fairly well. Chagatay name
    as the official name of this beautiful empire since the reiogn of the Han Duva began to be used.
    You will end up having a wholesome conversation. How to Make a Yahoo Alias Makiing
    a Yahooo Aliuas is simple. By Mary : A hoow to
    tutorial about Product Reviews with strp by step guide from Mary.

Place the visit symbol all through the greater part of your pages.
    Most chartrooms for Asians are free and very convenient to access.
    Also remember, you nevver really know the person you
    may be chatting with, and it is foolhardy, not to mention dangerous, to give away any
    personal details. Have you ever wondered where the Interne hass got
    us today? Once setup, you can then find museums, dancing clubs,
    libraries, and online collages.

Guests will go from page to page and might overlook where they saw the
    live visit symbol. The important key element to success is incorporated in the planning, in becoming ready to execute
    aall necessary steps before you begin. Currently, I’m listening to drums in a music room while I write his article.
    It allows children from ages 9 to 14 years olld to sign up
    and monitors their activity on the complete site.
    This will ensure that the translations are accurate and they make sense to
    her when she reads them. So get online and buy this handset with the bundle of offers that you caan not and never resist.

The people caan live anywhere in the world, as the geographic positioning of
    the person does not affect the chatting at all. Increase
    the Operator Chat Response time. Some of thee popular and
    preferred sections include sports, entertainment, education, music, news, movies and so on.

my web-site; free chat Line trials

37. top news says:

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog website?
    The account helped me a applicable deal. I were tiny bit
    familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny clear concept

My page :: top news

38. Tech says:

This is my first time visit at here and i am truly happy to read everthing at alone
    place.