Dragon Nest SEA – Level 50 Duo Ultimate DPS Barbarian Build by Recklion
Recklion is back with another mercenary guide, this time a Barbarian one which is what he chose for level 50
He calls it the Duo Ultimate DPS Build.
Please note: This build does not have taunting howl and devitalizing howl. Reasons are stated in a video by Recklion during the T4 Update for mercenary as well as in this guide. Do read before making your decisions to follow his guide
Let’s get to it.
The guide will show you all 3 skill trees, warrior, mercenary and barbarian respectively and there will be a short write-up by Recklion to explain his reasons behind his skill points allocation.
Raising slash +11 gets a nice dmg boost =). The rest should be self explanatory.
Stomp lvl 6: As a requisite for EX version.
Demolition fist lvl 11: Is an amazing, easy to use DPS skill and the dmg output is incredibly high at lvl 11 compared to circle swing.
Max out circle swing, ring bombs, rolling attack, and whirlwind as these fore are your main DPSing skills.
Duo ultimate: Why? Well… some people don’t really like getting gigantic bomb.
I get both because Cyclone axe is a requisite for becoming a Barbarian and is an amazing crowd control skill plus it has the invincibility effect while casting it.
Now gigantic bomb is a FAR better DPS skill than cyclone axe, it should be called NUKE bombs instead, unfortunately while casting it you ARE vulnerable to interruption, so be careful when using it.
Why no taunting howl and devitalizing howl?
I had a video made long ago on the T4 changes for mercenary howls and as I discussed they are INMENSELY NERFED the attk reduction of taunting is way low to even bother with it, and as for devitalizing howl the debuff effect got also nerfed so truly sad it is near to useless.
THIS HOWEVER DOES NOT IMPLIES THAT U WONT NEED BOTH OF THEM FOR UPCOMING GREEN DRAGON NEST!
Even if they are nerfed they will be needed to support as much as it is possible due to game mechanics our future GDN Raids.
KEEP IN MIND that this is a DPS build for SOLOING not a build for party gameplay.
Well not much to say about Barbarians but this:
1. Bone Crash: Sick skill to use in party, when the monster is under the effect of it every attack landed on him let it be yours or party members will land and additional 400 dmg. WAO! 400 DMG?! I know.. I know.. doesn’t sound impressive now does it? Now picture yourself in a party with high HIT COUNTER chars like Gearmaster along other characters. every single hit will keep doing 400 more dmg.
2. Stomp EX: I don’t care what anyone says I had a negative attitude towards this skill from day one because of all the bashing some people did on it about it being useless. THEY ARE WRONG. I don’t know how it would work in pvp, however in PVE is a great help and very easy to use =). highly recommend it to everyone.
I hope this build can help you all get on your feet out there with this new update. Soon to come will be an update on my current gears. A sneak peek would be I have full totem since day 3 of new lvl 50 cap just not the ideal potentials yet.
Keep supporting dneternity.com and Kazu the guy works really hard for all of you out there. Show some love and subscribe to his youtube chanel.
For any questions please e-mail me at [email protected] or through youtube Recklion Lionheart.
That’s it from Recklion~!
He did make a Manticore Nest (Hell) solo video as well.
The damage he showed there is *_*, check it out below
Hope this guide has helped you in making some decisions with your skill build!
If you have any questions remember to send recklion an email at [email protected]!
Show your support for our works by…
Subscribing to our awesome YouTube Channel (Click here)
Visit Recklion’s YouTube Channel as well here : http://www.youtube.com/user/recklionlionheart
You will need a gmail account to create a YouTube account, so please take 1-2minutes to do so if you don’t have a gmail account.
Going to our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/kazudragonhaven and give us a thumbs up!
Follow us on Twitter to be informed of the latest updates here: https://twitter.com/tegaming
Special thanks to Recklion for contributing his Barbarian Guide
- Dragon Nest SEA – Level 50 Moonlord Skill Build Analysis [T4]
- Dragon Nest SEA- Level 50 Elestra Skill Build Analysis [T4]
- PvE Mercenary Guide by Recklion – 10k Critical + Final Damage!!!
- Dragon Nest SEA – Gladiator Skill Build Analysis [T4]
- Dragon Nest SEA – Level 50 Sneak Preview + Leveling Guide & More~!