Dragon Nest SEA – Level 50 Barbarian 1188FD 18000+ Critical feat. WarBring3r

By AikawaKazu On 8 Nov, 2012 At 09:21 AM | Categorized As Guides, Highlights, Other Servers | With 28 Comments

Just a very helpful sharing from a player in Westwood from the Yoruzuya guild!

His IGN is WarBring3r and he wants to share with you guys various Item Builds for Barbarian to maximize these 3 important stats namely, critical, Final Damage & Attack Power.

Armors

Potential Preference [STR AGI Max HP] – Maximize Critical Output

Suffix Preference [Bear] – Enhance Attack Power

Note: With Mercenaries’ Battle Howl level 4 (additional 3.3k Critical), our critical aim should be 15k.

Health Plate switch to Blessed Plate for Compensation X, Critical resist is very important. To reach 100% FD I can have 2 more 40 FD plate (life vitality and health plate) which is my 1st option, 50 Ultimate Plate as 2nd option together with 50 FD plate as 3rd option which is very expensive.

5 Immortal set + 2 Victor Weapons: Gives the best stats for DPS Class.

• 300 FD – 3 parts immortal set
  • 1040 Critical – 5 parts immortal set
  • 210 FD – 2 victor weapons

I preferably use skill rings now rather than Disciplinary Apocalypse Rings due to bonus stats from Battle Howl Level 4 for the Party, and switching during SDN/PVP loses much focus/concentration in game.

Skill Necklace Whirlwind is use only for PVP/Ladder, still looking for Skill Earring Rolling Attack. Thinking about pot transfer for the skill rings.

Must Have Extra Skill Heraldry Plates suitable for your play style and usage.

• Side Kick – Ladder & Comp O
  • Cyclone Axe – Comp O & X
  • Circle Swing – All Types of PVP mode
  • Havoc Howl, Howl Charging, Battle Howl – PVE
  • Devitilizing Howl – SDN

Whirlwind, Ring Bombs and Rolling Attack-Main DPS Skills

Bone Crash – For Boss/PVE purposes, with Bone Crash skill ring you can have additional +800 damage per hit.

Normal Stats with Apocalypse Accessories:

Battle Howl Stats with Apocalypse Accessories:

Normal Stats with Skill Accessories:

Battle Howl Stats with Skill Accessories:

Switching Stats:

——————————————————————-

A very helpful sharing from WarBring3r from Westwood Yoruzuya Guild!

I think you can PM him in-game if you have any further questions but definitely impressive stats with only +10 Level 50 Epic Weapons :D

If you’re destroyer I believe you can use a similar set up, just change the bone crash skill rings to another skill ring perhaps.

I hope what we shared is useful as always ^_^

Show your support for TEGaming by…

Subscribing to our awesome YouTube Channel (Click here)

1. Rui says:

Look at all those FD’s! Well that’s going to take me awhile ~_~ I’ve been doing something similar since 50 cap came out and Too bad I’m only at 15k crit and 1k FD and 8.5k max attack with lvl4 BH. I’m only stuck with 32 FD’s since greenwood is crawling with FD maniacs and making it very impossible to even get a 24 bear with fd !

2. shinosan says:

is this build good for glad / mL ??

3. Evrard says:

I think that only 7k atk is way too low ~_~ even with the almost 1200FD is way too low ATK… Thanks to this I’m now totally convinced that FD is not worth it… speclly since it’s 50% nerfed in PvP…

4. Gaia0 says:

Can you Feature MugenRR of Kaiser :)
    he’s way to go when it comes to equipments

5. YinYang says:

hi sir, can i follow this guide for my gladiator ?

6. dem says:

how did the last pic happen?? i mean isn’t that the same as the second pic battle howl with disp accesories?? what’s with the switching stats?

7. hapy says:

i dont get the “switching stats” part , how did it happen?
    can someone pls explain to me

8. For “switching stats” part, i believe what he did was to equip those skills accessories for those skills(BH etc) after howling, he switched back to his apoc set. Problem is that after howling(only tried with BH), u have to wait for approx 10 seconds before u can switch ur accessories.
    Hope this post helped ^^

9. Saan po mabibili yung kabayong pwedeng sakyan. at magkano po yun,
    ?

10. chandu says:

wat do u mean by switching stats

11. demon king says:

please create a DESTROYER GUIDE T.T

12. sinz says:

. wow . nice barbarian .

13. Ahmad Silmi says:

How much gold do you spent for heraldry?

14. anonymous says:

You should use judgement apoc necklace and earring, it have high crit dmg and if with pot 17.00% crit, it will be imba, and use fatal ring..and use set equipment immortal 3, ancient totem 2..it give good crit dmg and final dmg. Maybe?? lol

15. aldy says:

barbarian I’m ATK 10507-14687

16. aldy says:

why +batle howl 15987-19370

17. Claudette says:

sir is the suffix is suitable in lvl 60 cap?

18. I seriously love your site.. Very nice colors & theme.
    Did you create this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my very
    own website and want to find out where you got this from or what the theme is
    called. Appreciate it!

19. Thanks for the marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
    you can be a great author.I will make sure to bookmark your blog and will often
    come back sometime soon. I want to encourage yourself to
    continue your great work, have a nice weekend!

20. Hi there mates, good paragraph and good arguments commented here, I am really enjoying
    by these.

21. Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than
    just your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and all.
    But think of if you added some great visuals
    or video clips to give your posts more, “pop”!
    Your content is excellent but with pics and video clips,
    this site could certainly be one of the greatest in its niche.

Fantastic blog!

22. Brooke says:

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. Such clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the good works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.