For video footage of fights before the Top 16,
Check out a channel created by the Marshals of the Tournament for Westwood PvP, link below!
Once again a big thanks to Marshals, Kenshi92, MrSimpl3, MrBK for making this tournament a success!
NOTE: This Tournament is already over and this page serves to bring people to watch the videos that they are interested in
Here is the format of the tournament:
Map: Lost Temple
- 5 round
- Show HP off
- Item off
- Compensation on
For the round robin, there will no video recorded.
Additional rule: Softban skills
(Rules was based on the period of the tournament, this was before the ice/fire shield superarmor reduction)
No ultimate for all classes
No skill Heraldries from Nest allowed (E.g. Black Hole, Gravity Ball, etc…)
Participants must be a level 40 character.
Sword Master – Parrying Stance
Mercenary – Iron Skin, Howl Charging (The howl that give party member super armor)
Elemental Lord – Ice shield Only. (Fire shield are allowed)
Force User – Time acceleration/Beyond Time
Priest – Heal
Paladin – Block, Stance of Faith, Heal (Due to 8k hp will be healed when lv 7 + plate)
Bow Master – None
Acrobat – Spiral Boost
Other important thing to take note
- In the event of a disconnection, play will continue from where it left off. (For e.g. Player A has won 2 rounds, and Player B has won 3, after disconnection, Player B only needs 3 more rounds to win in the restarted match, in other words, first to 5 wins)
- If player disconnects during the 1st round of the fight, it will restart as per clean sheet. It will start as 0-0 again.
- 10 Second Attack rule, a skill must be made within 10 seconds, failure to do so may mean losing that round. (This will be subject to situations, I’ll be spectating the match myself, rule exists to prevent match ups that is too much cool down hogging based for e.g., SM’s waiting for line drive/half moon slash cool down spam repeat situations.)
- Deliberate attempt to draw to match by running away for prolonged period will mean a round lost. (Refer to 10s attack rule)
- Any violation to the rules regardless of reason will mean losing that particular round. (For e.g., accidental pressing of parrying stance during the fight, this will lead to lose whoever pressed parrying stance in the round.
- Any uses of /escape will be disqualified immediately once marshals agree upon on it.
- To avoid disputes and mis-clicks of skills, you are strongly advised to remove all softbanned skills from your hot-key bars
- Immediate Disqualification can happen should there be any blatant flouting of above mentioned rules.
- All decision by me is final.
Registration Fee is ZERO. Anyone is welcome to join.
Disclaimer: This event has no relation to Cherry Credits or Shanda Games. All PvP Footages will be recorded and put up on desolutionxx youtube channel. By agreeing to participating in the tournament, you agree to abide by the rules and regulations stated by the organizers Kazu Dragon Nest Haven. Kazu Dragon Nest Haven and any of their related partners will not be held responisble for anything lost of any form by the participants. Rules and regulations are also subjected to any changes deemed neccessary by the organizers at any point in time during the duration of the tournament